Edward T. Babinski
Syndactyly and evolution. There are several pictures of good examples here. Be sure to scroll down to
see the pictures. (new link 2/2/2005)
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to ... webbed toes
A discussion forum for webbed toes. (new link, 7/23/2003)
- Geek Ramblings
Dougal Gunter's blog for webbed toes (Thanks to JP.)
Amphibians of the World, Unite!
Prehensile webbed toes! (Link updated 7/23/2003)
- Courtney's webbed toes
- Angie Zeich, chemistry major
- Foot Problems message board
(no recent messages regarding syndactyly).
Syndactyly is not a "problem", but if you have questions about webbed toes, they can be posted here.
- Yahoo! Webbed Toed People Club
- You need a Yahoo! ID to visit this site. It costs nothing, except for your personal information. Beware of possible spam.
- Yahoo! considers this to be an "adult" site.
I have not checked all messages posted to this site.
Most of the messages are suitable for "general audiences", but I cannot tell about what I have not checked.
If you have any concerns about this issue, proceed with caution.
- This site includes a very good collection of photos of feet with webbed toes.
- FaceBook - Not Just For Waterfoul!
If you are a college student and have registered for facebook:
- Go to www.facebook.com,
- Log in,
- Select "My Groups",
- Then search for the group called "Webbed Toes, Not Just For Waterfoul!"
I have no control over any of the web pages cited in these links.
Eventually some of these links will expire or move to new addreseses.
Syndactyly Home Page
Luken Family Home Page
Created 02/10/2007 (from a portion of the former home page).